We’re building a business network
with convenient office spaces in the heart of the CBD, and we want you to be part of it.
Brisbane Business Hub offers flexible and practical coworking solutions. You’ll join a wide range of businesses using our work spaces, from established entrepreneurs to upcoming women in business.
The Hub has an on-site, dedicated Community Manager to support your business. As part of our community, you’ll have access to a range of business support programs and workshops, as well as one-on-one mentoring and networking opportunities.
Located at 155 Queen Street, the Brisbane Business Hub occupies two levels with access through the heritage Regent Theatre, the home of Brisbane’s Visitor Information Centre.Get in touch
• Based on the Queen Street Mall
• Two floors of dedicated desk and hot desking and coworking
• On-site management and support
• 24/7 secure building access
• Close to public transport, shops + food outlets
• Access to business support and development programs
• Surrounded by like-minded businesses in a friendly, collaborative environment
• Event facilities
We offer coworking solutions to suit small businesses or groups and individuals from larger organisations (COVID-19 restrictions apply). Our friendly and collaborative environment offers coworking spaces and across two floors, including dedicated work stations as well as casual hot desking for flexibility.
Our coworking spaces are equipped with modern facilities including:
• High-speed wi-fi included
• Modern fittings
• Variety of configurations to suit your needs
• Printing stations
• Bookable meeting and event spaces of various sizes
• Modern kitchen space + coffee machine
• Full restrooms and shower facilities
• Private rooftop breakout space for meetings + lunch