During this workshop, you will learn how you can better support the mental health of your valued employees and create a supportive workplace environment.
We will explore the responsibilities a leader has regarding mental health within the workplace, in particular how to navigate psychosocial hazards and the tools available to you to assist.
Attendees will come away with:
- General mental health awareness
- How to spot signs and symptoms of common mental health conditions
- How to approach a mental health conversation with a team member
- Advice on how to create a more mentally healthy workplace
- Where to get more help, free tools and resources for your workplace
About Liz Tully, Founder and Owner of Mental Wealth at Work
Liz Tully is the Founder and Owner of Mental Wealth at Work. With 20 + years of experience in corporate HR roles, Liz has seen many workplace mental issues (including her own) dealt with very poorly. As a Workplace Mental Health Specialist, Liz is committed to helping the workplace create more mentally healthy workplaces with practical and actionable advice.