When you’re feeling overwhelmed and bombarded with the thousands of decisions demanding your attention, you go blank, you seize up in fear or you procrastinate, hoping it will all just go away!
Imagine feeling confident with your decisions and your likelihood of success instead.
If you want to cruise through your day, easily making decisions, feeling energised to take action, and authentically connecting with people, then you need to bring your three brains (head, heart and gut) into alignment.
In this workshop I will show you how to set yourself up for success by aligning your multiple brains.
Key takeaways from this workshop include:
- Create mental & emotional balance to respond appropriately to stress and anxious thoughts
- Tap into your internal intuition and wisdom
- Improve your ability to send compassion to yourself and others so they can better relate and connect with others
- Feel more courageous and motivated to pursue your goals
- Be logical, rational, and empathetic when making decisions
- Feel peace, trust, joy, passion & connection rather than anger, sadness, loneliness or be guarded
- Be a calm action-taker with will-power & courage rather than anxious, frightened or lethargic
- Be present, creative, and in their flow rather than distracted, fuzzy or blank…
About Belinda Chapman, Professional Coach and Therapist
As a Professional Coach and therapist, Belinda’s passion is to help her clients change unhelpful habits, perspectives and mindsets so they can achieve their desired success. She created Bekinda To Yourself Therapies after overcoming her mental health and well-being challenges.
She loves teaching people the best practical and effective tools to empower them to confidently take back control of their thoughts, creating calm and contentment in their life. Combining experience and knowledge from her years as a manager, facilitator, coach and therapist with neuroscience findings and teachings, she has compiled these tools to share with audiences worldwide.
Through her workshops and events over the years, she’s changed the mindset of 100s of people to view their stress and anxiety with a new perspective enabling greater self-compassion and understanding. She’s excited to bring these teachings to you to empower you to do the same!