“It is very important to understand that emotional intelligence is not the opposite of intelligence, it is not the triumph of heart over head – it is the unique intersection of both.” (Dr David Caruso)
Emotional Intelligence (EI) skills are at the core of success in life. They underpin personal wellbeing and resilience, determine the quality of our relationships and workplace performance, and drive leadership effectiveness. Without EI, people will struggle to manage themselves through high work demands, express themselves constructively, and navigate through difficult conversations.
In today’s world of rapid change, unprecedented challenges, new ways of working, and increasing automation of tasks, we are confronted with pressing questions:
- How do we do business now, and what does the future of work look like?
- How do we build and maintain our customers’ trust and continue to engage our people?
- How do we remain agile and resilient in the face of continuous disruption?
- How do we deal with and reverse the trend of rising of mental health injuries in the workplace?
- How do we enhance our leadership team capability and continue to professionally develop staff across the board?
All of the above problems require fundamental human competencies (i.e. the stuff we cannot automate!), including mature self-awareness and self-management skills, empathy and compassion, the ability to motivate, influence and inspire others, lead value-aligned negotiations, and build trusting relationships with people from different backgrounds and belief systems.
This free masterclass will cover:
- Why emotional intelligence as a foundational leadership competency
- How to work productively with emotions – both our own and those of others
- The elements and underpinning behaviours that make up Emotional Intelligence
- The relationship between psychological safety and emotional intelligence
- How to measure and increase Emotional Intelligence
About Rebecca Niebler, Owner, Mind Cultivation
Rebecca Niebler is a mindset and performance coach, training consultant and cultural change facilitator. She has a degree in Business Psychology and has worked for more than 10 years in organisational learning and development roles before starting her own business, Mind Cultivation.
She offers one-on-one mindset and performance coaching, as well as training consultancy and workshops for her organisational clients – mainly in the area of leadership development, culture change, emotional intelligence and resilience & wellbeing.
Rebecca believes that the relationship you have with yourself sets the tone for every other relationship in your life. In her coaching and training practice, her goals are to empower her clients to connect with positive resources within themselves, create a mindset that leads to increased wellbeing and higher performance levels, and free themselves from entrenched and fixed beliefs that no longer serve them.