Selecting the right person for your company is a critically important decision. Getting it wrong can be expensive, time-consuming, and stressful. It’s not just about skills and experience anymore, it’s about cultural fit, attitude, and aptitude to adapt to change.
In this session, you will learn some tips and tricks on how to get your hiring process “right” from the get-go.
Learning outcomes include:
- Defining your organisational culture – what does your culture look like, and who is the best fit for it?
- What is your Employee Value Proposition?
- Getting the recruitment process right
- What does a good onboarding/induction process look like?
- Getting the probation period right?
- Ways to keep your staff happy and engaged
- How to keep your staff for the long term
About Barbara Selmer Hansen, Director of Impact Business Consulting
Using my 20 years of extensive senior management and human resource experience, I teach my clients how to build and lead extremely motivated and high performing teams. I’ve led and built several high-performing teams and managed countless staff throughout my career. I am highly experienced in creating and fostering positive “people and culture” strategies, creating training and inductions that work and drive performance through impactful coaching and mentoring.
As Director of Impact Business Consulting, I provide tailored and impactful HR consulting services that are designed to give my clients the tools, insights, and learnings to make the changes needed to make the “people” aspect of their businesses successful.