This session looks at the how-to for new and establishing businesses wanting to begin building a website with a strong brand presence. Leave equipped with a knowledge of the web, SEO, and developing content that will speak to your consumers.
Websites are a big investment for your business so before you invest, understand the essentials so you can identify key objectives that you want to achieve with your website. Become educated on the website process and make informed decisions about your online business direction so you can be a part of its success too.
You will leave today’s talk with a better understanding of:
- The web, Google, design, and their roles together
- Getting your website to appear in Google search results
- The importance of usability
- Establishing what keywords to use in blog posts to start targeting your audience
- What content to start preparing in the lead up to your website launch
- User experience and its role in getting people to call you or buy your product
- Understanding the web and the important role design plays in your successful website launch
About Stephanie Dutta, Owner, The Jeanie Design Studio
Stephanie Dutta is a Branding and Web Designer with almost 10 years of experience, working for brands such as Michael Hill Jeweller, Inner Health Plus, Ethical Nutrients, the Queensland Government, and the Property Council of Australia. Throughout her career, she has worked on a variety of different mediums from national print campaigns, social media design and animation, email marketing campaigns, and website launches.
Her diverse portfolio of work has given her in-depth knowledge and understanding of the branding process in a direct-to-consumer environment, and its impact on customer perceptions. Having recently started her own agency, she builds websites for small businesses with a focus on user-friendly design and is passionate about empowering her clients to take charge of their own digital success.