Please join us for a facilitated discussion about the opportunity for First Nations art and design to influence, inform and shape Brisbane’s future urban landscape. Through this panel discussion, we will explore the questions of:
- How does our city celebrate and showcase First Nations culture within the built environment?
- How do we express ourselves to our global visitors as we welcome the world in 2032 and beyond?
- How do we work collaboratively and inclusively across communities, businesses, and government to produce world-class, authentic urban design?
Troy Casey, Director at Blaklash & Aboriginal Art Co
- Jody Rallah, Artist
- Dean Tyson, Cre8tive Nations Team Member and Curator for this year’s Indigenous Art Program 2023 (Outdoor gallery)
- Erin McDonald, Principal Design & Interiors at Blaklash
- James Tuma, Group Director Future State at Urbis
- Rachel Crowley, Executive General Manager, Corporate Affairs & Public Affairs at Brisbane Airport Corporation
- Matthew Beasley, Project Director, Waterfront Brisbane, Dexus