Have you responded to the emergence of a complex business problem and not got the result you wanted? If so, you probably relate to the saying, ‘the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.’ When faced with more than complicated (i.e. complex) situations, you need to think and act differently to get a good business result.
This workshop will help you understand why you need to stop thinking of problems in your business as only simple or complicated. You will also learn:
- Why many business situations are more than complicated and can only be managed
- A framework to make sense of the best way to respond in different situations
- A process for exploring your more than complicated situation (i.e. complex) so you can take your next steps with greater confidence
You will leave this workshop with:
- An understanding of the most common traps to avoid and
- A rich picture of your business problem that you can use to inform your next steps
About Susanne Le Boutillier, Organisational Strategist and Executive Coach
Susanne Le Boutillier is an Organisational Strategist and Executive Coach and is passionate about making a difference. For 30+ years, Susanne has worked in the health and human services industry, including fifteen years as a senior executive. She has broad experience in leadership, people and culture, governance, strategy, and transformational change. She is known as someone who successfully takes on big challenges and knows from personal experience what works and what doesn’t.
Susanne is the founder of T.H.E.M. – the Happy Entrepreneur Method and is creating a movement of business leaders who experience personal wellbeing, enable it for others AND deliver business results.