Brisbane Economic Development Agency’s PropTech Pilot Program is designed to support your scaling proptech company to refine the business model, test your products in different markets, launch a pilot initiative, and create invaluable networks that can help your business progress.
Why apply for the Pilot Program?
You will gain an in-depth understanding of how to scale your proptech business while building connections with property industry leaders who can help get you there. Delivered every morning Monday to Friday over a four-week intensive program, the Pilot Program will provide the opportunity for your proptech business to further refine your model, gain valuable feedback, and connect with leading industry partners who will provide expert guidance.
Who is the program for?
You’re in the scale stage of your proptech business and you’re generating between $500,000 to $2,000,000 of revenue annually.
What you’ll get from the program
- One-on-one mentoring from 15 property experts
- You will refine your value proposition for industry and better educate prospects on why they should do business with you.
- You’ll be able to put your business model to the test in the market and make sure it works across the proptech sector.
- You will develop a pilot initiative to be delivered in industry.
- You will receive business and industry mentoring by industry leaders
2021: Monday November 1 to Friday November 26
How to apply for Pilot Program
Complete the application pack and our team will review and be in touch to confirm your place in the program. Applications close seven days before the program start date.
2020 proptech cohort
The successful cohort, comprised of 11 local emerging start-ups, will take up an eight-week residency at the Brisbane Business Hub. Throughout this period, between 1 March to 30 April 2021, the cohort will access support to refine their market entry strategy, co-create a pilot initiative ready for market, and receive facilitated connections to property industry partners for pilot delivery.