Terms & Conditions
Brisbane Business Hub Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing the Brisbane Business Hub products and/or services you agree to the terms and conditions below and any other term, conditions, disclaimers displayed elsewhere on www.brisbaneinbrisbane.com.au
- You confirm the information you provided during our registration processes are true and correct.
- You understand that the information you provided through the site registration process is stored in the Brisbane Marketing Pty Ltd (trading as Brisbane EDA) (Brisbane EDA) database which may be hosted by a contracted service provider of Brisbane EDA.
- You understand that the information you provide by registering for any initiatives at the Brisbane Business Hub and stored in the Brisbane EDA database is passed to the industry development and trade team customer relationship management software (CRM) database using a secure connection.
- By sharing your information with Brisbane EDA you consent to your personal information being used for the following purposes:
- To confirm your registration to workshops, seminars, mentor sessions or events
- To identify upcoming events workshops, seminars, mentors sessions or events that may be of interest to you
- To contact you in relation to business-related opportunities that may be of interest to you
- To connect you with other mentees and mentors, workshop participants and event organisers
- By registering for any Brisbane Business Hub initiative you also consent to your personal information being disclosed to organisations holding events which you have registered an interest in attending, who may contact you in relation to the event only.
- Please note that by registering for an event, workshop, mentoring session or for coworking, you opt-in to receive News and Information as part of your site registration process, and Brisbane EDA and Brisbane Business Hub will periodically contact you with relevant information.
- Please note that if you opt-out to receive News and Information as part of your site registration process Brisbane EDA may still contact you to find out more about your organisation.
- Brisbane EDA withholds the right to refuse any registrations of parties who are in violation of the Brisbane Business Hub “Code Of Conduct”.
- By accessing Brisbane EDA’s mentoring program, you are agreeing to the Brisbane Business Hub “Mentoring Program” conditions.
The cookies used on Brisbane EDA websites will not allow Brisbane EDA to obtain personal information that will identify you, such as your name and address. Brisbane EDA will only capture personal information if you provide it to us directly via a registration process.
We use two types of cookies on Brisbane EDA websites:
- cookies that are essential in order to enable you to move around a website and use its features; and
- cookies that collect information about how visitors use a website, such as which pages users visit most often and the content users access within pages. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous and not classified as personal information under www.oaic.gov.au guidelines
By using a Brisbane EDA website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device. Your web browser may allow some control over cookies through your browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Please note that you may delete and block all cookies used by a Brisbane EDA website, but if you do so parts of the site may not work.
The information collected by Google Analytics during each visit is aggregated with similar logged information and published in reports so Brisbane EDA can identify patterns of usage by users on Austrade web sites. This assists us in improving the website and the content we provide users on it.
CODE OF CONDUCT
The Brisbane Business Hub is committed to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religious affiliation. We do not tolerate harassment in any form. Initiative participants violating these rules may face consequences including, but not limited to, expulsion from the event, workshop, seminar, mentor session or coworking space without. By attending this The Brisbane Business Hub, you are agreeing to abide by these guidelines. We expect our community to help us realise a safe and positive experience for everyone.
To comply with the Brisbane Business Hub Code of Conduct, you must:
- Not behave in an offensive manner to our staff, mentors, facilitators other members or guests.
- Not use any language that would cause direct offense to any one particular demographic of people and at all times, adhere the Brisbane Business Hubs core principles of diversity, inclusion and collaborations
- Not us our internet service to view an illegal, explicit and/or extremist content
- Use the facilities available at the premises for the intended purpose.
- Not alter any part of the setup of the premises
- Respect the condition in which you found the premises and leave it in the same way
- Respect the premise and ensure you clean up after yourself
- Not put up any partitions or make any alterations or additions to the premises
- Not bring any equipment, products or services that can cause harm to the premises or members with-in the premises